Linux network Engineer
We are looking for a Linux network engineer to join our customer service team. You will assist customers in troubleshooting complex issues and advise them on how to further optimize their network security.
- You classify and resolve technical issues reported by customers.
- You take care of onsite product installations and replacements.
- Once you are familiar with our products, you will provide clients with cyber security advice, as well as product training.
What we offer
- A full-time job within a permanent function
- A driven employer who gives you the time and space to grow in your career
- Room for personal development and initiative
- A good work-life balance
- A positive atmosphere
- An extensive training program with the opportunity to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of networking and cybersecurity.
- Challenging onsite assignments
- A competitive salary package, including a wide range of benefits such as a tax deductible for copyrights, a company car according to budget and lots of fun
Required qualifications and skills
- You have a bachelor's degree in ICT or equivalent experience
- Experience in computer networks is a plus
- You are eager to learn and want to grow in your career
- You are customer-oriented and like to help people
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are a good listener and problem solver
- You can work independently, but your are also a team player. You have the ability to adapt and be flexible.
- You can set priorities and take initiatives in situations when and where required
- You are in possession of a category B driving license